An old friend once remarked to me, “Sleep and grow rich,” with a twinkle in his eye. I asked him about needing more hours in the day to learn more. His answer was so intriguing that I tried it with great success. There were two techniques he taught me I found to be effective. But the one most important thing you absolutely must do is to know that when you do this, you are in complete agreement with the idea and it works for you. Imagine that. There’s no more feeling that sleep is such a waste of time against productivity or feeling guilty you can’t get through your study material. Yes, you too can go to sleep and grow rich.
Sleep And Develop Your Mind
I was then able to help a young soldier who once complained that he was already far too tired to study any more material. Yes, you can. The material he mentioned was really a series of speeches on audio. But after a day at the military, he always fell asleep listening to it. Then I taught him the technique and he was no longer looking like he just had a bout with a champion boxer every day. In fact, he was ecstatic he was sleeping so well and he could remember all the speeches that he was supposed to. He did very well in the exams that followed.
You can still sleep like a baby after all that sleep learning…I am only making this knowledge available because there are now many experts who have come out and told their story of these techniques’ effectiveness. In fact, I have read some of them in personal performance books but I have used only these two self help techniques. I do not recommend using any others at this time.
Sleep And Grow Rich Techniques
1) This technique appears to be a very safe way of self hypnosis into wealth thinking.
- As you go to sleep each night, slowly drift yourself into a hypnotic alpha state.
- Say “Wealth” with deep and powerful feeling. Saying it should make you happy. Say it quietly and without stress – you’re going to sleep, remember. Do this over and over again to lull yourself to sleep.
You can also say to yourself these other examples:
- by day and by night I am prospering in everything that interests me.
- my sales are improving every day.
- I am advancing all the time.
- I am building my wealth even as I sleep.
- my wealth grows every day.
The one word example seems the easiest to get you started. Always have pen and paper ready for you the next morning to write down ideas and thoughts that spontaneously come to mind. Alternatively, use a battery operated recorder. During the course of every day, you will most definitely be amazed at the ideas and opportunities of abundance that come to you like magic. The power of your subconscious mind has been trained by you every night to actively build wealth.
2) As you sleep, you can actually hypnotise your mind. And I truly love this idea. (But if anyone who wants to do this, they do so at their own risk.)
It is something I followed that has been powerful for me but is not for everyone. But also, I do really only recommend this when it is really necessary for you to want a certain set of vibrations as you sleep so that your subconscious can take over the learning for you.
The vibrations from the learning I wanted to master was to become wealthy.
- first, prepare the following audios you have chosen to play for only 20 minutes and put them on timers (to play and turn off after 20 minutes),
- set the audios on the timers at 3 hours after you settle in and at 6 hours after you settle in (which may be the time you want to awaken yourself).
- then relax and settle in for the night,
- as you go to sleep, play the first audio and feel that you are enjoying your wealth,
- you may be awakened by the second audio, but go straight to sleep and enjoy,
- as you awaken in the morning, listen to your final audio and feel happily wealthy.
Always have pen and paper ready because every morning as I awake from these sessions, I have something profound and insightful in my thoughts. These have been outstandingly valuable for my abundance, dealing with situations, solving problems and literally everything that I needed to deal with regarding abundance and higher performance.
I actually know of athletes and students who use this method of learning and performance boosting.
Is this kind of hypnosis safe?
Well, let me tell you what my doctor told me. “I would suggest that you still get yourself at least six to eight hours of peaceful “REM” sleep. That is, sleep that you dream. This kind of sleep really goes in cycles of about 2 to 3 hours each.” But knowing that many soldiers and very active people sometimes function very well on only one cycle of REM sleep, perhaps it is possible to make do with less but higher quality or more restful sleep.
Why I mention this is that many hypnotised people can feel that they have had a full night’s sleep when in fact, they have had only been hypnotised for several minutes each day! I say it too because there was a time when my friend above did this for several months as a military experiment and he functioned extremely effectively with no health problems. But this extreme example is not to be attempted without expert supervision…ever!
You can rest and in fact be confident that as you go to sleep, you can be boosting your mind’s vibrations and performance to affect your entire life with this most time saving of all tasks anyone can perform for so much gain! Your true source of wealth consists of the ideas in your mind. You can have ideas worth millions of dollars or more and get to make use of them. Your subconscious will give you the idea and the opportunities you seek.