Your Emotions Are Always Present With You. When you take control of your emotions, you control your power. There’s raw power here for the taking. They are your true desires. That’s the frontier most people on this planet have not explored. Most develop what the common media and just about everyone else tells them…and that’s what your emotions tell you.
You see, emotions are always present in all of us all of the time we are awake. And yet, it is conscious and sub-conscious in nature. And amazingly, we can be trained to use these emotions at will if we so choose. Some people say they know this. If so, I dare you to declare you have full discipline and control of your life. Do you have what you want out of life? If not, and I dare say nearly everyone is in this category, you are not anywhere near your full potential. You have been giving your power away each and every day. You lose your power during each and every interaction you have with people or events.
Let me ask you,
- Will it be great just to be able to be emotionally stronger than a nasty in-law and will it be great to feel good even after a weekend with such a person?
- How about being able to deal with that no good back stabbing colleague and be totally immune from his or her ways and then feel like work is a pleasure after all?
- Your boss is always picking on you but what if you can turn things around and you don’t even need to feel like you’ve been kicked in the stomach after all?
Take heart if you’re feeling taken aback. All is never lost. I can categorically tell you, that you can stop giving up the best you can be and start taking all your power back. I can absolutely tell you that it feels so incredibly good, so elated to be able to control your emotions. It feels fantastic to have that power to deal with every situation in your life, not if, but when they arise.
Please pay close attention to what I’m telling you know about emotional control. In order to have the best emotional control, one practices emotional discipline.
- To control implies holding your emotion rigidly to your will…but what if that was the wrong choice that your mind has made?
- To discipline simply means being flexible but emotionally stable and knowing what you want to achieve but trust that the outcome will be the correct one for the circumstance without forcing the situation.
It makes sense doesn’t it? Which one would you prefer? In no uncertain terms, get this right and you will see the benefits almost immediately.
Now tell me, how will you reclaim your power?