Inspired by brilliance and you begin your search for your calling. Day and night, your dauntless search to the secret to find your calling is still hidden from you. But you often go from one ideal to another to another and still searching endlessly. Each opportunity that comes gives you that aha moment but soon leaves you deflated. All the while, your resources and energy are diminishing at an alarming rate.
You know of what I speak. If you have not reached such extreme motivation, you must. Only then will you truly believe that there is more for you than you are wasting your life for now. To be so inspired by any means is necessary to find your one true calling.
And the ones who finally have done so are almost always the drivers of our lives. They know where they are heading as the others must follow in their wake simply because they are lost. Once you have found that so very simple but often painful to achieve secret to find your calling, it is an unforgettable ecstatic moment.
Clues to the Secret to Find Your Calling
The universe will always leave a trail of clues for you to find what you are looking for so diligently. In fact, on your very first attempt, your all knowing soul has already pointed the calling out to you. Here are some clues.
1) You see yourself in the mirror every day but who do you see yourself as?
2) A great speaker inspires you to find yourself because that is the way to great riches, greater than you will ever know. You look within and feel you must do it or lose it!
3) A bad relationship had you so depressed you would do anything to alleviate the emotional agony. You search in bars, in dating sites, on dating services, look up old friends and at just about any opportunity you search for the missing love.
4) You see a fantastic looking car and suddenly you desire it so much you actually see yourself driving it with sights, sounds and smells that have become reality.
5) Your driving emotions have worked you into exhaustion. You feel abject loneliness and totally defeated. You ask your god why you can’t find your true calling.
6) A business opportunity flourishes and then crashes. It worked well when you loved it and then you no longer see yourself working it and it dies.
7) You invest heavily with the money you have been making and you make much more. Then inexplicably, you resign yourself to early retirement and so you get early retirement. Eve your money and ability to make money retires with you.
8) You search all over the world to find yourself. But what is it did you really find?
Well, I’ll stop here. You’ll notice a very clear pattern. Compare that with your very own life and the life you lead. Notice the pattern? It’s identical to what I have just described above. You will say it’s the law of attraction that is happening. True, but can you identify the secret that is staring at you? It is what the calling is about. The voice within the calling is shouting out so loudly you are simply being deaf to it.
Well, if you’re thinking I’m nuts or have lost my marbles, let me ask you to do one last thing and literally see what I’m talking about. I can tell you it’s the most enlightening thing one has ever found. But it’s up to you to believe, know of what I speak or simply go your merry way still searching for that elusive calling. So, here is the secret calling below. Everything you do points to it.
Look in the mirror again. It’s YOU!