Are you a positive person or a negative one? If you are really sure about being so positive, then you are fine and win the lottery regularly and the income and relationship status must be just peachy. Or is it? Or do you insist that your thoughts are right in the middle. You know the kinds of voices in your head. There is an angel on the right shoulder that says you want this but then the other devilish little voice on the left shoulder says you can’t because you must be dishonest. Your thoughts will betray you because what you attract into your experience is immutable that’s what you are telling your mind, your vibes and the universal energy to bring into your life.
Positive Against Negative
Time to have some serious fun. Check out these thoughts and check off what you are always positive about and see if you have any counter thoughts that defeat all those good things you are striving for. Use this as a starter list and add to it.
1) An official letter with a cheque for you but you fear it’s a bill.
2) When finding parking in a busy mall, you know you are getting one right in front but doubt you’ll ever get one.
3) Everybody including you is excited about buying the office pooled lottery but you keep thinking it’s fun but there’s no way to win.
4) From a distance you see someone fall off a cliff (but you keep saying oh, no he’s dead, oh, no he’s dead) into the water…
5) You left plenty of time for travel to an important meeting and it felt good. But you kept telling yourself you might be late, so you take a detour and run into a massive traffic jam.
6) You take your family on a trip in the expectation of fun but pray that nothing goes wrong all the time.
7) You make an offer to buy a wonderful house you feel is fantastic but you keep telling yourself you won’t get it; it’s too good to be true. Of course you’re right.
8) You see a powerful and enticing tornado. You love getting closer but tell yourself if it doesn’t kill me first.
9) A friend tells you that you are in the running to win a prize. But you say I don’t believe it!
10) You are writing the form out for a sale but you keep thinking he’s going to back off.
11) You hit the brakes hard confidently and a nano-second later scream we’re crashing, we’re crashing!
12) You just got paid after a month of hard dedicated work then insist you don’t have any money.
13) You run home in the cold rain drenched and laughing with a friend but you feel guilty and become worried because mum said you are going to catch a cold.
14) You’re leading the race by more than half a lap but keep fearing and hoping you don’t get a flat tire.
15) You happily buy a dozen prize Koi fishes after over a year of searching and tell them all that you hope they don’t die.
16) Your favourite football team wins big but you didn’t win the bet by half a point because you didn’t believe you would win the pool.
17) You’re jumping across a ravine with perfect confidence and winning attitude. Half way across you suddenly shrink back and fall into the muddy stream because you had a moment of doubt.
18) An investment with a bunch of successful friends is still not paying off after six months. You lose belief and sell your stake. It goes up significantly and you miss the boat. Sound familiar?
19) You just had a fantastic time with some school mates but you are home late and fear getting into trouble. A rolling pin was waiting for you.
20) You fake bravery and say good dog and have gotten away with it many times. But you actually feel scared like a cat of big powerful dogs. Your new girl friend’s dog growls at you.
21) You win the lottery; nicely done. But do you think buy this that and those or do you think invest, income and grow?