Say I love you to a friend, a buddy, a wife, a husband, a grandma, a grandpa and just about anyone or anything you would or could deeply for. Teens do it their way and so do kids or the older folks. There are probably a billion or more ways to say it. You can demonstrate “I love You.” But here are just 101 ways to say I love you because I do.
1) Just open your heart and say with feeling, “I Love You.”
2) Sign ‘I Love You’ with your hands.
3) Write I LOVE YOU on a piece of paper…make sure you give it to the intended.
4) Carve a heart on a tree with your loved one’s name and yours.
5) Draw out your love message on a field of snow. Make sure he or she sees it.
6) Take a walk together.
7) Hug each other for whatever reason because it is pleasurable.
8) A nice pack of cash to your child. University kids will repeat as many I Love Yous as you wish, and as often as you send these to them.
9) A quick peck on the cheek.
10) A great meal, lovingly prepared.
11) Just something to eat for the famished person.
12) Sharing your last dollar.
13) Sharing your last drop of booze.
14) Giving your coat to someone.
15) Saving a stray pet from an unfriendly environment.
16) Rescuing a trapped wild animal.
17) Not shooting and killing a wild animal, but rescuing it from us humans.
18) Nursing an injured bird back to health.
19) Appreciating a painting – it was made by someone.
20) Thank your benefactor with your words and your heart.
21) Love the person who has just given you some change to make a phone call.
22) Draw something you love with love.
23) Let balloons go as you make the best wishes – even if it is for yourself. You are giving great loving vibes to everyone.
24) Visiting a sick or injured person.
25) Saying good morning.
26) Smile at someone.
28) Hug yourself.
29) Tell yourself you love you.
30) Be in love.
31) Realize that to make love is to love someone and sex is the bonus.
32) Respect others.
33) Respect yourself.
34) Say please and thank you.
35) Appreciate yourself every day so that you will appreciate everything and everyone else.
36) Kiss and make up (to another person, not your lipstick).
37) Be polite to telemarketers. They are trying to make a living too. Say goodbye politely and hang up.
38) Ventilate the washroom OUT THE WINDOW especially after heavy use and not into the house.
39) Kiss someone to make it better. Remember the child who has just got a band-aid on the knee.
40) Wash hands after using the washroom.
41) Make sure you do not shake hands with anyone if you have not washed your hand.
42) Serving food? Are your hands clean?
43) Give thanks before chowing down.
44) Appreciate the cook for the food. Well, at least politely decline if the food makes you puke.
45) Don’t eat or feed your kids or guests bad food. Throw it away!
46) Call on the phone to say HI!
47) Give a ride to someone in your car to a safer place.
48) Tip the wait staff a decent amount. The future service will more than pay for itself.
49) Pet and play with your dog or cat or special pet.
50) Feed the wintering birds.
51) Take your kids on outings. Invite your kids friends to go on an outing.
52) Invite friends over for a meal on any occasion.
53) Business become friends.
54) Conduct business with closest associates at home.
55) Make friends of business associates and have many great times.
56) Give gifts that can protect a life or health.
57) Give a gift to help educate someone to become prosperous.
58) On special occasions like the Chinese Lunar New Year, give the gift of cash in a red traditional envelop, especially to children of Chinese Families.
59) Give a modest Christmas gift.
60) Giving lightly used clothing to charities.
61) Give good clean new socks to the homeless guy or gal on the streets.
62) Buy a starving person a meal.
63) Put an injured roadside pigeon or squirrel on the curb even if you can’t nurse it.
64) Take pictures of beautiful scenery.
65) Cuddle your baby to sleep.
66) Give hope to an ill person with comforting words.
67) Keep anger from all, especially loved ones, including yourself.
68) Misery loves company. Don’t spread your depression.
69) Open your heart and spread your love. You’ll get more in return.
70) Allow everything you do for others be filled with thoughts of what you love. What you love visits you in return.
71) Love your car. It will last longer and perform better.
72) Love your home. It will be filled with brighter feelings when you come home.
73) Put love into your garden. The roses bloom bigger, brighter and more often.
74) Love your fish in the pond. They will always come when you do. They look healthier and live longer.
75) Avoid confrontations with a skunk. You’re likely to come out smelling like him.
76) Love your body and mind with good, wholesome and unadulterated food, not drugs.
77) Love what money can do for you. You’ll have more of it, lovingly.
78) Love your job by being punctual daily.
79) Love your career by improving your knowledge and ability to perform it better regularly.
80) Love your business by being diligently improving everything you can about it, do it lovingly all the time. It will reward you.
81) Teat your customers with care. They will become loyal clients.
82) Love the ground. It will produce more and better tasting veggies for you.
83) Love is when a child smiles back at you.
84) Someone came up and hugged you.
85) You dressed up your best for your love.
86) You made a candle light dinner.
87) You shared and celebrated your success with family and friends.
88) Accepting rewards.
89) Tell someone he or she is beautiful.
90) Play with your kids.
91) Tell your teacher you appreciate him or her.
92) A thank you note (and perhaps a little gift for Christmas) for the garbage collector will make his day.
93) Enjoying the park in the sunshine.
94) Take your dog for a run.
95) Take your overweight kid for some exercise, eg. walk, run, workout, dance, walk to his or her favourite movie.
96) Don’t be a hero and take a bullet from the enemy. Better to get your injured comrade to base.
97) Use reasoning of peace to stop a looming battle. Do the same to stop a fight. Otherwise, get out of there.
98) Offer the olive branch to a supposed enemy first. Let them think you can kick butt.
99) Write a thank you note to a person or organisation or even to the newspapers.
100) Thank the supermarket checkout person and smile at her. It’s often a thankless job.
101) Go out of your way to reward yourself with a nice pampering day at the spa and a refreshing makeover.
There! This is not an exhaustive list. Please add more. I’ll love you for it.