Not too long ago, I decided to shortlist ways to identify a negative person; any negative person in my life. You see, it began when I have had enough of feeling rather lousy about myself. There were times after talking to someone or a group of people, or even someone I have known for decades, I felt rather defeated.
You must have experienced it. The strange feeling you are left with is a spate of insecurity or perhaps feeling that you have somehow become inadequate or have failed that person in some way. But, a rather young person simply made a very astute observation and told me I must have been so patient because the words someone I spoke with at length was so negative. I don’t know about you, but I’m really tired of getting slapped in the face before I realised it has already occurred.
List Of Warning Signs To Identify Negative People
The following list of 13 warning signs has helped me considerably to be aware of the situation so that I can deal with it in a very effectively positive way.
1) You think of a dozen positive and happy things for a person you care about and you are accused of being something nasty.
2) You are having a great time and someone whom you have not connected with for some time demands your time with many “problems” that need to be discussed that you have no knowledge about.
3) This someone will always claim that you can but they can’t with excuses, excuses, excuses so, you should help.
4) This one discusses endlessly for many years about why things are always bad.
5) You get gifts with smiles but also complaints.
6) Always looking for the answers to everything that fails.
7) Talking about the relationship death has with our living.
8) The presentation of spectacular success gets a spectacularly angry response.
9) Demonstrate a winning strategy and you’ll get criticisms.
10) Talk about a real story of making money successfully and you’ll get a severe reprimand.
11) Blame, blame, blame…it’s always someone or something else’s fault.
12) If things are supposed to work, they can simply sit and meditate to make opportunities appear. Then they expect it all to work out by not taking advantage of it with action. Repeat.
13) They remain complaining and claim to know better than the super successful person teaching them the actual steps to that success.
A Simple But Effective Way To Help Negative People
Now, these are obviously quite hardcore negative people, but they seem to attack only you. That’s not always true. That’s the way they communicate within their circle of people. It is a habit that can be broken but they must first want to take steps to do so. Misery loves company so they throw their nasty stuff to everyone they meet, but most of all, themselves. That is why they have created such a powerful web of negativity all around them. Pity anyone who falls into it.
We don’t do any good for anyone by joining that web. In fact, the very best thing you can do is use your positive vibrations massively as they are around you. You see, those who are still working on improving themselves positively will still try to be in touch with you in a more positive way. The rest, who are incorrigible negative people will simply get annoyed and go away. They can’t stand your progressive energy. But believe me, this will help and save many a precious relationship.